PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 18th May 2011, 10:33
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dingbat(icus),

I cannot believe you, of all people, posted this;

Yellow Pen in post 4128 you quote me and then go on to identify a named individual in what I find an unacceptable manner on a public forum. This could damage the named individual not only personally but professionally.

At no time have I identified any named individual as ‘management treacle’.
Really? Is your understanding of English law so flawed that you think there's a difference between naming and strongly hinting at, on a "public" forum or a "private" forum? Your posts on BASSA and particularly your "Gibbon's Quest" are not clever and not funny, yet you denigrate colleagues (including managers) maliciously in front of fellow colleagues who know exactly who you are referring to. These people work alongside and are managed by your "characters", the ones you refer to as trolls.

There is little daylight in what you do and what young Kevin did that led to his dismissal. The BASSA forum isn't private, there's no such thing in law. It's merely password protected, I have 11 such passwords, happy to share.

As for ‘new behaviours’, this will be required by BOTH sides of the dispute if BASSAWitch’s outburst is any indication. Are you really a CSD?
Yes I am, as you are. In fact you may even know me.

Here's two questions for you to ponder.

Who do you think asked for the 28 day extension for the ballot period, BA or Unite?

Who do you think asked for all litigation associated with this dispute to be dropped, BA or Unite?

Think it through, all is not what it seems.