PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2011, 11:07
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Other educated and factual opinions are always welcomed. When we can't appreciate another's point of view then what's the point of a forum to discuss things? It's the mindless, ill informed and naive comments that are what all too often occurs on this thread unfortunately.

(What happened to "blacklabel's" posts? All deleted I see after being caught out. Too funny! And "slotsdown" has already passed the interviews and in a cockpit seat as he sees it!)

Yeah, it's not always apples and apples strictly speaking. My point was more as a general perspective. It would be better to gain a more ratio based appraisal of these stats.

My point is, and perhaps not well put above is that CX have record profits and offer their new pilots far, far less as a salary package as a result: the iCadet and HKPA. Get more, give less!!

And CX's history of living up to their word and respecting officers' terms and conditions? Or do they hunt for ways to change them, reduce them, lower them in the name of cost cutting: but not from their own pockets, instead to line them only. This is just something I wish these iCadet defenders and hopefuls would consider.