PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume (part2)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2011, 20:25
bearfoil

For goodness sake. This thread is 100 percent conjecture and partial repetition of BEA regurgitatae...... The Potty pressure valve bollux and the Audio panel glitch were rampside, if I'm not mistaken, and frankly what is tiresome are people who eat mush blindfolded, without palpating it at least.

The audio panel was mel, I don't think the lav was important enough to make the list. The radio selects were of no small concern.

This entire exercise is nothing more than an intriguing diversion. To think any real results are to be found here is absurd. The reality of the exercise is what is elusive. The pilots knew. They knew. The a/c and ground support failed them, and by extension, all those in their loving and skilled care.

What is beyond tiresome is most here taking themselves far too seriously.

There are a few here for whom I have utmost respect, and frankly more for their grace than their respective expertise, inspiring though that be.

If anyone here thinks I am serious beyond an informed speculation and earnest question or two, please read me with tongue in cheek, as intended.

Christ on a freaking crutch.