PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DLR
Thread: DLR
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2011, 19:29
- za3za3ee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very for your response captain mcfly, i recently tried using this link however i havent recieved any sort of feedback yet. I will mail them my request and attach my passport copy as you have adviced. I would also like to ask you several questions and would greatly appreciate it if you could pssibly assist me:-

- Is my DLR recommendation of any use other than than the airline i applied through (Royal Jordanian), and if so how may i use it?

-Does my DLR recommendation apply for the other DLR incooperated airlines i.e Turkish, Lufthansa etc. and does this give me an advantage in applying for a position?

-Is is possible for the airline ie.(RJ) to intervene an determine whether you passed or failed the DLR assessment despite your actual results? (A highly controversial topic)

This is exteremly frustrating since after 6 months of countless assessments with RJ and finally achieving to pass the DLR test that seemed to be the golden gateway to an airline career, i am still jobless without even a piece of paper that proves i even attended such a test, and what seemed as a highly reputed achievement is absolutly useless so far!