PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 9th Apr 2011, 17:22
Newbie787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink The "Interview"

I shall speak for Captain Jotham on this one, seeing as I was in that same "Interview". Actually, it was more like a briefing, a very dynamic briefing done in the presence of everyone. They get to ask questions like "why aviation?" and you get to give the same old boring story of how when you were a kid you saw an aeroplane and it was flying and blah blah blah. Actually, they don't listen to your answer at that point, it doesn't affect anything, but saying something funny grabs their attention. It worked for some people. So the Interview went well, we are awaiting the final debrief which has been delayed thanks to SA embassy delaying with the passports. But as for the flight date, it's scheduled for Thursday. Actually it's a very hectic process after the medicals, you get very short notices on when to go do something somewhere and you have to do it, so it gets crazy hectic, I have been saying bye to my peeps and postponing until now I've just stopped saying bye. Oh, 1 more thing, there has been a revision of the recruiting process, so once you get to the medicals, you might as well start packing. The psychomotor is where they now drop down to the required numbers.