PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bragon Air: Out of Control
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2011, 10:51
BOO-YAHHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feath...would love to help you out, but unfortunately we ain't one and the same as many might think.

After reading Toss and others, I decided it was time to be heard as well, I mean Bragonair mgt certainly won't listen in a 'just culture' way. So I guess now that I am voicing as well and what seems like a few others, we have decided enough is enough from corrupt management...while historically in aviation because of the size of the industry and seniority systems, it has made it very hard for pilots to be treated fairly when they do speak up. If they do, it is insanely hard to maintain a good standing in their chosen profession, as others burn, climb over, etc to move on up big shiny jets.

So yeah you are correct...enough is enough, we have encouraged pilots to speak up and now they have a chance to air their grievances without been squashed, muted, sacked, or anything else for that matter.

You may think we are just one...but look around where is all this coming from and the storm is only gathering. What is coming as stated in the Airline Leaks blog...oh man, once things are cleared with the legal eagles, watch how a corrupt empire will be brought to its knees...it will shock you and make you cringe.

Just have some patience, if you think I'm talking it up, go ahead...but just remember what has been written and that the level 2 'boys club' is in for very stormy action. Don't worry, I'm not making any threat, it's a promise!

My - my aren't the owners going to be so impressed with the little muppets they have acquired...should have run their background checks a lot better.