PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bragon Air: Out of Control
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 03:05
CptWhistleblower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And Then...personally I couldn't give 2 hoots who you are, I was actually using it as a chance to point out different muppets on level 2.

Radical Approach...what you think Vapp +57kts and 1800fpm rate of descent at 1500 ft is not radical? 1000ft Vapp +37...500ft +21 1200fpm ROD....Would you like more figures as they went down the approach? Why was there a witch hunt on, then all of a sudden it went quiet when it was learnt that is was a training captain? Any ordinary line guy would be hung out to dry...it's the Bragon way.

Maybe you should pull your head of the cloud of whatever you are smoking...amazing how quickly some forget when guys have been threatened...you don't even recall the bs treatment of one of the boys in a certain 330 on its way to India.

Swipes at my colleagues? The only people I have taken swipes are the ones who deserve to be questioned. Level 2 goes without saying, the DPA...well they are collecting a lot of dues for doing not a lot. They were the ones who came in saying they were going to change the world and that the previous committee before them was no good.

You can carry on as much as you like And Then, thinking you are clever....let's see how clever you are when an aircraft is bent (I never want this to happen) and see if it is some guy on the line who has been threatened from above. Bragon will be melted down to make pendants.

Luck has played a huge role in Dragon staying safe, not from some awesomeness from Level 2...luck does run out and watch Level 2 point the finger immediately.

It is simple, mgt is out-of-control...you can carry-on all you like trying to bait me to get an idea of who I might be...but morale is at an all time low, Bragon is going nowhere and mgt is treating everyone with contempt, it is inherent throughout the company (just see how they treat they cabin crew)...

Threats, double standards, morale, the list goes on...the holes are lining up.