PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 12th Mar 2011, 10:44
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Please stop having a go at me because I am one of the only cabin crew posters on here.

We have agreements, you and us, and these proposals do not mean BA can ignore them. They are just a minimum standard that all EU airlines cannot go beyond.

BA do not roster us to cap371 limits now, nor Gatwick, which have their own MOA and they do not even roster Mixed Fleet to cap371 limits, so why do you insist that just because they CAN do something, that they WILL do something. As an airline BA have always negotiated with it's aircrew about these things.

You are the very people that keep telling us all, what a reasonable company BA is but it seems that when you may have your own hours increased, because that seems to be the biggest difference for pilots, you don't like it. As you keep telling us BA are a reasonable company and I am sure they will honour your bidline, unless negotiated otherwise with you all.

Of course they could set up a new fleet of pilots and bring in direct entry Captains!! but of course you wouldn't mind would you, as long as they understood what they were signing, it would be totally up to them if they wanted to work to lesser agreements!!!After all it is fine for them to do that with the cabin crew!! Just joking!! Some of you of course will not see the joke but I know a lot will!!!!