PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 7th Mar 2011, 04:46
DragonFly-ing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What 777-200 said :
I called up on the numbers given on website the guy over there is siddharth kasana he is the owner of the company he told me that everything is fair as we are the only agents in india to provide pilots to lion air !! he told me he had posted the link of the contract on the website. and abt kb what i heard is he is abt to join flag carrier GA
This is what SK said about his colleague KB or did somebody else? because b.737.ng who went to the office heard he is going to an Indian carrier from the same guy? I hope he did not lie to Lion himself of where he is going, because lion would sure like to get 10.000USD + some fine for bailing out before/early. He joined himself around January/February 2010..on a 2 year contract. But no 100.000USD bond of course he is giving that to you guys as a good deal instead. . Well everybody here is happy to hear he is out anyway, hope we don't suddenly hear him on the radio from rwy 25R, that would be some missed cash for Lion again.

To confirm about 737ng above. We are talking about it on BBM etc. it is true about the Indonesian license and 15 hours SE to get the license. And the maximum validity is indeed 2 years if not on Indonesian license. So this all is correct I presume, i never denied this, only the people involved gives the guys here some suspicion. And everybody is having a laugh how the terms and conditions are so different to us eagle guys/cae. Yes indeed there was no paycheck, but lion is paying in my knowledge everybody on the end of the month... and it's more then 2000USD, and no 100.000 USD bond of course. We are not nuts. Did he explain why there is a 3 year/100.000USD/6month bond. It is not like Lion gives you a free Typerating for it....