PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Jets India Private Ltd - Another one to avoid like the plague!
Old 4th Mar 2011, 13:15
HS125

Location: On the right of the clowns and to the left of the jokers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not Bad My A$$

It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that someone had a better experience than me (god knows that wouldn't be difficult) but my posts are word-perfect accurate. And theres still the small outstanding matter of my nine grand! Am I hilloucinating when I look at my bank statement too? No, I thought not.

The guy I was led to believe is some kind of accountable manager even admitted to me that they had breached the terms of my contract before I even got there - That was in the first conversation I had with him after I arrived!

Problems, yes, I'll say! Speaking to some people who were there previously it would seem that they have taken old BJets and thrown all the good parts away.

All these amateurs will achieve is realisation of the truth in the adage:
"The greatest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise and is not preceded my a period of despondency."

Nice and independent username there andy
Yes, I thought the same. I also knew all the expat crew present and the roster contained zero Andys. Well were at it look at the "I'm new here" banner and "Number of posts = 1" it becomes fairly easy to shortlist who this really is

I have also gleaned that a miracle has not been forthcoming since my departure!

Last edited by HS125; 4th Mar 2011 at 13:27.