PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2011, 02:04
Jimmy Recard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone, haven't been on here in a while - congratulations to the guys being accepted, brilliant work. I've followed your stories as you've gone through the various stages and its inspiring to see people getting in.

I finally got a call this morning for Flight Screening starting 12th March, anyone else heading to Tamworth for that course? It's been 18 months since I first applied and I waited all last year for an FSP spot but missed out. Had my 2nd Assessment Day last month and was told my file was sent to PSA on Friday and got a call this morning! Just goes to show if you hang in there you might get a shot!

Zeddy, good luck with the Med stuff. I had my first Assessment Day at the start of Feb 2010 and and my file wasn't sent of until May or something. Just keep checking with DFR as to where it is and how it's proceeding as I doubt my file would have even got to PSA last year if I hadn't...

Good luck to the guys heading to Tamworth on Saturday - PM me if you're on my course and want to have a chat... Whoohoo!!!

Cheers

Jimmy