PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2011, 07:19
WellyWelburn7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raf A Joke!!

Firstly i would like to say to all those on here who are looking at a career in this field of the RAF........DONT BOTHER!! The whole outfit are a JOKE!! I've had the displeasure of being flown around the world by them for the past 22 years and can honestly say i've only ever flown on time twice without delays!!

I know that there are thousands that share this opinion having also being let down by this 'apparently' professional organisation! Even the RAF guys that i am currently serving with share my opinion! (Says it all really!)

Secondly if this was a civilian outfit they would have gone out of buisness years ago!! We are currently stuck in a location where it is costing over 10 grand a day in delays.......totally unacceptable in these unsteady times post SDSR!

Thirdly and lastly the RAF have too much of a good thing at times and therefore haven't got the 'Can Do' attitude, which is why no matter how much 'dripping' from others goes on things will never change! Surely it would be more cost effective to charter flights than pay for an organisation that is poor at timing, results and delivering what it says on the tin!