PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2011, 18:33
esopees

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atebis

Ha,ha,ha Atebis, great reply!!!
Or course I look at this forum, got many friends in Bahrain. Got many friends in GFA.
And yes, I miss bahrain but not GFA, I'm sure you're better informed that I about the 'developments' of your company.
And yes again, I left GFA, because i had a very good option to leave. maybe I could move around your CV. Where I fly, they dont take anymore DEC on the G5.
About my pocket..I'm not going to tell you how much more I'm making cause you would really hate me then. What I am going to tell you is that I fly only 9 days a month based in London. last month i was in Tokio and Chicago, and Brasil, cool ei? And it feels great. superb.
maybe you should visit if you have any time between cochin, Bagdad or your split duties.
On the other hand, my life IS complete. Is yours? don't answer, it's best for you.
And it was ME who was happy to leave, which reading between lines means that i couldnt care less of how people like you feel. In fact I know that only a few of guys like you are in GFA. Cause I remember very nice people there.
Very nice.
take care and dont feel so angry and have a rest, you're probably on stby.