PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus suspend their poster girl..
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2011, 14:48
heatthepots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear malcolmf just to answer your rather condescending question not everybody in EI or indeed Ireland has the fine surname of walsh nor do we all live in thatched cottages with leprechauns co habiting: however back to the serious point of the thread for those non EI cabin crew members who are trying to understand what is currently going on in aer lingus it's very simple, this is a straightforward example of union busting!.
EI have benifitted from millions of euro of savings given to them by both cabin crew and flight crew over the last 12months, for the company to say otherwise is a complete and utter lie! The cabin crew are now fighting for their right to have some semblance of a life, something which EI management who work 9 to 5 Monday to Friday seem to deeply resent.
Every human being should have the right to decent working conditions and I am very proud of the fact that EI cabin crew are standing up for themselves, I would like to wish them every success in their stance against loathsome bullying! If they stick together I believe they will prevail!!!