PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Jan 2011, 11:22
Abbey Road

Received 24 Likes on 4 Posts
Watersidewonker, you're back! But so many folk seem to have you on their ignore list that you don't get responses. Today I'll step up to the plate. Your latest post:
What a long game of chess this is turning out to be. I feel we are now stronger and prouder than before to be supporting our union against this dictatorship roll on Friday another great ballot result once again.
I don't seem to recall any of your 'predictions' coming anywhere close to the mark. This "game of chess", as you put it, has certainly gone on far longer than you were so sure it would, and it has seen BASSA outmanouevred, hasn't it? Your last forum visit in late October 2010 produced this:
The offer put forward by the company remains poor and a high rejection rate is predicted with BASSA members remaining firm in the view that the courts will be finding in our favour on many counts.
Remind us, where are all these court findings in BASSA's favour?

And despite your numerous 'predictions'of Willie Walsh's imminent downfall, he is still here, with the support of the Board and the City, and he will still be your Boss, as head of IAG. If Walsh is still around, and you despise what he and BA stand for, why are you still in BA? It makes no sense ....