PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2010, 06:54
balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya Horatio.

My words might have been strong, and perhaps I could have toned them down somewhat. I do however feel, that if Joe believed in the statement he signed and handed over to the media, he is a hypocrite, because he has gone completely against what he originally said. If he didnt believe those words in the statement, then he is a liar. You dont sign something you dont believe in.

That he made his original statement - well done.

Normasars and macca have it right in the last two posts.

The real questions are: WHERE WERE HIS JETSTAR COLLEAGUES? WHY WERENT THEY BY HIS SIDE? WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WHY WAS IT ONLY AIPA ASSISTING HIM AND NOT THE JPC? WHY IN THE HELL DID THEY SELL OUT IF THEY HAD SUCH A STRONG CASE?

They have effectively lost ground now - we are further on the downhill slide than we were previously.

Fridge Magnet said: QF group is on notice now to ensure they do not act in a way that validates what Joe originally alleged
Sorry Fridge - but the QF group is doing EXACTLY what Joe said they shouldnt do. The Singapore base IS GOING AHEAD UNABATED! They are going about their business of dismantling our profession without hesitation. This has made ZERO difference.

I said it before and I say it again - UNBELIEVABLE!