PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Joe Eakins: Brave?....or....
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2010, 11:09
Shed Dog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, I guess you've got it all worked out then,,,, (yawn).......

Since then many people like you still can't string together a coherent response other than a school yard standard "he started it".
School yard or not, it is still true.

Do you think the business will survive a smoking hole in the ground regardless of what colour the tail was? I doubt it.
Pretty much every real airline in the world has made smoking holes somewhere, including the mothership, and they survive just fine.

I really enjoy reading your opinions presented as facts, and your amazing theories, you mad economical scientist you.

Here's my safety concern, since we stopped being given those little bags of pretzels on our meal trays, and given the peanuts instead, every flight I spend 1-2 milli-seconds lamenting the pretzels and how much I enjoyed them, perhaps I should take this to the media as a safety issue ?, well it couldn't be anything other than a safety issue could it ?, you know, because it is coming from a pilot.

Or, do you now believe Mr Eakins concerns to be actually industrial in nature, dressed up as safety, which it isn't.

I say again, is there anything interesting the pro-race to the bottom crew would like to add ?.

You guys/gals should stand together, that is what a smart group would do, but do not expect the love and admiration from those that you previously and selfishly burnt.