PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2010, 21:26
walter kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I've said several times before - you dont have to accept the whole "conspiracy" thing - but just in case it happened, it needed exploring fully, however unpallatable, because the implications are so serious. In doing so it emerges that there was a lot more that could have been established regarding the circumstances of this crash - analysis pointed to a deliberate close approach, etc leading to a conclusion that .... CPLS was used ... get the picture?
Sorry if my little wind-up caused offence - still hung over from that rather nice winter ale
Now why haven't you lot contributed positively to getting the basic intentions understood? - just sniping when anyone pushes an idea forward - shame.
Who exactly has been pushing this idea of saying nothing in the hope that their names will be cleared on the basis of there not being enough known to justify the verdict? I think they would have been cleared years ago if more had been exposed of what they were doing there.
You have to exercise freedom of speech otherwise it may wither away and not be there when you really need it.