PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 13:30
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John Purdey
S&S. My point is that most of the pruners here have banged on about airworthiness and heirarchical failings, while chosing to ignore the blatant failings in airmanship.

What utter utter utter twaddle and I doubt you will find anyone on here and I mean anyone who does not accept that there is a pretty good chance the guys got it wrong on that day. Trouble is pretty good chance does not cut the mustard with regards to the judgment made.

Dalek. I mean that the a/c pressed on into what were certainly IMC conditions and did so well below safety altitude. Is that really so difficult to hoist on board? Regards to all courteous contributers. JP

And is it really so damnably difficult for you to accept that without an eye witness we will never know for sure if the aircraft ever went IMC at all
I challenged you on here before JP as to what the crew could see from the flight deck windows and you freely admitted you have absolutely no idea so I am uncertain as to why you have changed tack with your "pressed on into what were certainly IMC condition" notion.