PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CBC says some operators not recording snags in journey log
Old 1st Dec 2010, 15:47
+TSRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh My - you mean to tell me that pilots actively defer minor snags such as a passenger air flow vent or a standby to the standby something or other???

How could we as an industry allow this to happen?

I'd like to ask the reporter if he drives his car with full air in the tires, if his lights work every second of every day and would love to know if he actually sticks to the manufacturers recommended service schedule after the warranty runs out. Does he always drive the speed limit and merge like a zip; does he always look in his mirrors or over his shoulder before making a turn and Im sure he has never answered a phone call or sent a text while driving. Oh but look at me, I assume it was a male reporter, how sexist of me - that must be a problem in the industry too - all pilots are sexist.

Seriously, if you keep people afraid you keep them in line; what better way to scare the general public than to show an industry trying to kill them at every turn. Thats right CBC, my job since day one has been to make sure that Daddy does not make it home at night. Seriously, I sleep better that way!

Good job CBC...Canadians Broadcasting Crap...