PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad company accommodation
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2010, 07:30
ATC83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Interesting reading regarding accommodation...I'm just a bit more interested regarding the quality that people mention...

Some people say accommodation is big and spacious, some say small...what is this in comparison to? In the states, most accompdation is very big, yet here in England it is quite small in comparison.
Also, regarding the apartments - I have tried to google some photos but can only find a video on YouTube of a cabin crew dorm which looks pretty dark and dingy...is the pilot accom different to this?

What's the situation re new joiners at present? I heard that a few years ago people were being put in hotels for 6 months..?

Edited to add: if anyone has any photos of accommodation they could post it would be a great help to us new joiners
And when you are offered a contract, is it possible to put a preference for certain accommodation?

And final question...I presume the apartments all have swimming pool, gym etc? What is the social life like around them compared to villas?

Many thanks for your help - about to sign a contract so any answers would be greatly appreciated!