PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin recruiting soon...
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2010, 16:11
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holer Moler:

I don't really think that VAA would go to the bother of inviting people to an extended assessment just to reject them for no reason. If they didn't have any interest, I would have been told no thanks before that waste of time and money.

So, with that in mind it seems irrelevant whether they did or didn't want me back doesn't it? I didn't think it was worth the effort - or the lack of opportunities - or the risk of failing a set of tests that I don't have time to prepare properly for. And make no mistake you should be prepared!!

People can look down their noses at Wizz all you they like. Bottom line: its been good for me; Captain, management role, project work......on it goes. And who says it's my career? It could be for a year or two, then who knows? They, like anyone, could be bust, or world beaters!!

Future at Virgin? RHS for ages.

At least I can pick and choose whether I give up my Command. I can always be an FO again. Any time. But, it's not so easy to go the other way.

Good luck in the future. It just wasn't for me. That's why I left in 2009, I shouldn't have even considered going back. I hated the job, but not the people.

As I say, good luck for the years ahead.

Last edited by stansdead; 19th Nov 2010 at 16:31.