PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2010, 12:53
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John Purdey
Dalek. My answer in 'no'. But nor is it necessary to know in great detail exactly what happened as the aircraft flew towards the Mull (for example, what did the two pilots say to each other? does it matter?
What we do know is that they continued towards and then into the granite in weather that made such a venture highly negligent at the very least. They should not have been where they were in those conditions in the first place (see numerous earlier posts). Now please answer my question.
JP
JP,

At 5306 you made the above statement. Can you just refresh for me the proof you have for the weather conditions the aircraft actually experienced?

I know you will not answer the question, not because you choose not to but simply because you can't. As in you can't because you don't actually know and you cannot prove what you allude to.

If what I have read on here is even close to being true then I can fully understand you continue to argue as you do however I really do Lord Philip get to see all the evidence. Not only the evidence with regards to the actual crash but also the evidence with regard to the manner with which the aircraft was hurried into service.

Hopefully like H-C the guilty will be quite rightly named and shamed.