PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 17th Nov 2010, 11:47
RVR600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<<If this is factual I would hope working together is consigned to the dustbin and a company wide ballot for industrial action follows closely behind, with Prospect strongly recommending a vote in favour.>>

Not a chance.

The time to stand together has come and gone. Apart from which, why would prospect recommend industrial action for something which is effectively a lost cause. If the best we could do was raise an eyebrow and tut when we got stuffed (by the company and the people who could not be @rsed voting) on pension and pay deals, then there is no chance anybody is going to be donning donkey jackets and rushing out to man the braziers this winter.

And shame on me for thinking like that, but be honest, how many of you would be truely willing to take industrial action in order to save your ATSA colleagues jobs?

The faceless few, past and present, who sit up top in their ivory tower and run a sythe through peoples careers and lives, seem to be doing very nicely, thank you very much. http://www.nats.co.uk/wp-content/upl..._ARAA_2010.pdf

Looking at some of the bloated renumeration packages it makes me wonder how many ATSA's kids could be kept in school uniforms or keep food on the table or pay the mortgage/rent with just a fraction of what these guys earn (and I use that term loosely)