PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2010, 11:24
Chugalug2

Received 219 Likes on 68 Posts
I think Dalek has the nub of this. W&D produced their infamous finding in a disreputable attempt to divert attention from the known Gross Unairworthiness of the HC2 as Released to Service, a flagrant breach of the UK Military Airworthiness Regulations. Walter pours contempt on anyone (everyone?) who does not share his interpretation of the "facts" (opinions?) that there was a preplanned secret and subversive side to this mission that required the pilots to make an approach to the Mull rather than to turn short of it. In other words he shares with the MOD an agenda that requires the evidence to be disregarded or subverted to arrive at his preordained verdict, ironic given his implication that Senior Officers would have issued the order for such an operation as he describes.
Before you turn the tables on me, Walter, I have no agenda other than to see this blatant injustice reversed and an impartial investigation into the award of an RTS to the Chinook HC2, that Boscombe Down said should be grounded as it was Grossly Unairworthy.