PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 14th Nov 2010, 09:51
rethymnon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
let cabin crew have their say!

i'm a bit late on this one, but fully agree Betty girl and others like her - even MissM - should be welcome here. it is the variety of opinion here that makes the discussions so readable and we would be the poorer if we did not get the depth of feeling from the CC themselves. added to which they have access to info we mere observers cannot reach. and it should be remembered that the moderator here works to far more civilised standards than those we hear about on the BASSA forums.

i am dismayed at the repeated references to petty but vindictive bullying mentioned by others on the CC forum. even if some of the victims are delicate or over-sensitive flowers, it does make me think there is something endemic here that needs to be sorted before this whole sorry mess can be finally declared over. i wonder whether there are psychological assessments that BA could and should be using to determine fitness for CC - not just at the outset but periodically throughout employment?

finally a big 'thank you' to Gay Gourmet for the two liner on the CC forum: it lit up my sunday morning!

Last edited by rethymnon; 14th Nov 2010 at 13:47.