PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 13th Nov 2010, 12:04
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

This is the last word I am going to say on this subject.

I AM NOT ASKING OR WANTING TO WEAR THE HAT.!!!

What I am saying is that uniform standards should be STANDARD and UNIFORM.

I was just pointing out, that, the having of two separate standards was actually causing many crew, that have not striked and always been loyal, to feel like they are no longer valued by BA. It is also causing distress to a great many new joining crew.

I have at NO TIME said that non strikers should have the hat and strikers should not.

I have, and always do, give the best service possible. So do thousands of BA cabin crew, strikers and non-strikers alike.

Some of the posts on here actually make me wonder if all of you actually fly on BA flights. Some of you make it sound as if ALL BA cabin crew are horrible to our customers and in my daily life, I don't see that at all. I fly regularly with loads of Gold card holder that love BA cabin crew and are very loyal to BA as a company, many of whom I am on first name terms with.

I am not actually against Mixed Fleet and never have posted as such. I do worry that some will struggle living on the current package as a main crew member but as many have said, that is their choice. I personally know many that have gone for promotion as CSM and have recommended them to do so and I would always be very welcoming to any new crew.

Could some of you now stop having a go at me personally because apart from making the mistake, of explaining my feelings of how it feels to see new crew being treated differently, and this was in direct response to a post on here, about a post I made on the CC forum, I have done nothing wrong.

P.S. Thanks very much to those that have been supportive to me. x