PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 29th Oct 2010, 07:18
jbayfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the person who answered my post where I was looking for phone numbers for the recruitment department at KQ, thanks for the effort but unfortunately I never got to use them. I was on a night stop in London, perusing Pprune, when I realised that the hotel had possibly missed calling me for our pick-up, which is one hour before the bus arrives for most airlines. I called one of the other pilots and he confirmed they had received the call 30 minutes ago. I therefore had to rapidly shave, shower, pack, dress and rush downstairs to make the bus on time. The reason for me not getting the call was that I had changed rooms and the hotel had not updated the call list.

Anyway, I then tried to sign on to Pprune back in SA the next day and some overzealous moderator had banned me for a week and his only comment was "no thanks", whatever that means. By the time I received access to Pprune two days ago the post with the phone numbers had disappeared.

However, in the interim I managed to get in contact with Captain Opere on his mobile who informed me that the Cadet manager had resigned his post and they were busy sourcing a new manager. He also informed me that they will be coming to South Africa to inspect our flight school as soon as the new appointment is made.

So, hopefully one of these days we will be training those of you who are successful in your application and we look forward to the opportunity.