PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2010, 00:01
Doug the Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although Doug the Head and I do not always agree, on this occasion I agree that the pilot community has proven weak in the past when it should have been stronger.
Well Norm, that's because, in the past (and present!) people like you have been living in an orange bubble and brushing everything that stinks under the carpet by shooting the messengers with your pathetic "why don't you just leave" rhetoric!

People like you made this possible by making sure people take their eyes of the important fundamental issues at stake with your orange bullsh!t propaganda!

My 2 cents of advice to the cadets reading this thread: get the type (hell, you paid for it anyway!), get the hours and get out! BA, Virgin, Cathay (basically all the companies NSF compares EZY to, LOL! ) are hiring or will be hiring soon.
Ask yourself: would Virgin have worked you to max duty in return for peanuts after you had paid for your type rating yourself? Did BA hire any DEC's in the last 2-3 decades? Do you have to beg for a few crew sandwiches with Cathay or do they exploit cadets under various schemes?

p.s. Don't worry about leaving either orange LH or RH seat empty, Norman will be more than happy to do both jobs because as a training captain he's most probably dual seat qualified!

Last edited by Doug the Head; 17th Oct 2010 at 09:35.