PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SDM - Strip Display Management Test Advice
Old 15th Oct 2010, 14:09
nadila

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi PeterPan, per what Iīve figured out:

1) When I sort the strips, there is always one column that seems to be chronologically disordered; but I can't understand what's the problem with that one since all the rest are ordered by time as well and there's nothing wrong..
The colums have to be sorted chronologically with the latest time on top.

2) I can't guess when to remove the strips when obsolete. First I used to remove them once the time had coincided with the given hour and minute; but it seems like you have to wait 5-6 minutes to do so... -it always says "strip removed too early".
There are different ways to remove strips:
1) Look in the schedule in the other page. It tells you at what time the flight is supposed to be at the next interception point.

2) Look on the flight, its at a certain time, and it shows where the next interception point is, so you go to the next interception point and check at what time it is supposed to arrive at that point. If the time of arrival is after, then you can remove the strip at the previous interception point.

3) What are local and opposite conflicts? How do I learn to find them and what is supposed to do if so?

I need help with this one too. How do we solve conflicts?, I know how to find them, but donīt know how to solve them.

For those of you that have taken the test, do they give you pen and pencil to make calculations?

And I still have not been able to figure out how the divided attention test works. on the SkyTest.

As far as the learning and applying rules, it is my understanding that the rules are cumulative????

Help