PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK how much $$ are you saving while working there?
Old 15th Oct 2010, 11:06
Mango

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would like to revive this thread,

I was just going through the EK pilot briefing document and would like to clarify some points that dont gel with whats been said here and on the Emirates group careers center web cite.

Firstly, the info that EK has emailed me states that the F/O starting salary is AED22,720 but if you look at the Emirates group web cite it states that the F/O starting salary is AED24,110. Wondering if anybody can clarify.

Secondly, the info I was emailed states that the company will contribute towards the charges of the utilities consumed to the value of AED21,600/annum and pay for the installation of a telephone. Just wondering if any EK pilot can confirm that AED1800/month is enough to cover those house hold bills as that seems verl low in comparison to the equivalent AUD(oz dollar) value.

Lastely, in relation to the unfurnished company accomodation the employee will recieve a once only furnishing allowance of AED30,000. Just wondering if that can be used towards the cost of relocating some of your house hold goods from your country of abode?

Thanks