PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 9th Oct 2010, 12:21
brocstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As 'self loading freight', customer, passanger - in fact whatever you like to call me I have been reading this thread for what seems like forever.

I appreciate that the current 'dispute' affects many people differently - so let me tell you as one who is COMPLETELY outside of these events apart from being a potential customer how it affects me and my thoughts and opinions.

I travel a lot by air within Europe and I will NEVER use BA unless forced ever again. Over a longish period of time I have found the cabin crew to be arrogant and dismissive, to do the least required and to treat the customers as a 'have to be endured nuisance'.

I don't care whether they are members of BASSA, UNITE or the local church wives/husbands group, on our last 4 flights my wife and me have been made to feel as if we (and the other passangers) are merely an inconvenient annoyance.

I would not like to have to think of any crew member having to work in an unpleasant atmosphere - whatever their views, but perhaps some of them deserve it.

I look forward to the day when I can use BA again without wondering how unpleasant the experience will be.

Brocstar