PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2010, 13:18
Gi Dem Dub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clanger,

I suggest you reread your post later from your future position as a trainer -which I sincerely hope you can achieve- and then you may understand how wrong you are.
You clearly haven't got a clue about the real added value of experience.... how it actually increase safety margins, had it been acquired on a jet or on a turboprop... but only experience can teach you that.

And none of the contributors on here claim to be experienced on a cessna 152 only my friend. Many have jet/heavy turboprop experience. So your comments on the matter are a bit insulting or I would simply say loose their validity based on the lack of maturity they show

You are not conscious of what you don't know.
Aviation safety is a lot more than doggy statistics one individual may dream of...
it's also about what actually goes on in the cockpit that is not quantified or necessarily publicly said but very well felt by the trainer / capt who have to show extra vigilance towards the newbie he's got to coach. This affects general situaional awareness. While it is acceptable within reasonable proportions, it certainly should not become the rule because then safety is affected and accident occurence is just a matter of time.
Why do ya think major airlines don't exclusively take cadets but also broaden their recruitments to experienced drivers ?
I 'm sure you'll grow up.

As for the fool who should have paid 50k instead of 100k ....