PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 7th Oct 2010, 22:28
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chuchinchow

Let's sort this out once and for all because this is getting out of hand.

Why are you going on about me on this forum? Is it because I refused to communicate with you further unless you would exclude personal attacks and insults in your posts, to which you replied "I could not care less" yet continued to send me personal messages? I have all of them saved.

Please find the post in which I have stated that the hot towel issue is one of BASSA's strongest weapons. Perhaps if you knew the history of this issue you might have been of a different opinion. It goes back as far as to 9/11 when BA had to make rapid changes to which BASSA responded quickly. As long as everything is negotiated and agreed I will not have a problem delivering the service.

I don't see anything wrong with saying that I am very good at my job. I know it will be very difficult for you to believe following but I happen to like what I do. I would like to say that I do my very best every time I am at work and I provide the service which our customers expect from BA. Lastly, to your information, I never work in our CE cabin as I work on our WW fleet.