PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DLR
Thread: DLR
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2010, 13:21
Raven1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,
just to let you get some feedback..
I sat the DLR a week ago and failed as did a number of other testee's Not sure really where it went wrong to be honest as I thought I did a reasonably good test
The tests are pretty much the same as the samples given by DLR the only difference was that we got an aviation test instead of a physics one with a bank of ATPL question... departure and weather etc
Then there were 2 Profiling questionnaire's 1 for your personality and the second for CRM. the CRM was a bit crap really but there you go...the CRM one was split with the second part being about "what would you do when programming the FMC?, if the captain wants to deviate from established procedures?...does automation make your life easier?" etc etc
Math was tougher than the sample with an emphasis on factorising and other questions like calculating the area of a semicircle with 2 smaller semicircles cut out of it...etc
can't say much more than that....the English test was quite tough as well though I'm a native speaker and reckon I should have passed that ok...

The schedule was exactly the same as posted above by Efe Cem Elci
Hope you guys have better luck than I did...I'll let you know more when I receive feedback from DLR....