PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2010, 23:16
TomBola

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shell Management,

The mere use of the non-existent word maline is a sure indicator of who you really are, but your malign posts will never hide the truth. As to your pointer to Fly Africa, you are both misdirected as well as semi-literate, thus giving away your identity yet again to those of us who until now have sat, cogitated and watched - a few Smell courses is not the same as an education.

froggy,

i possibly know more than you - time will tell and i have certainly been here long enough to know who you are but you cannot say the same, though I do not kiss and tell. Heli Onion are unlikely to be flying an AW139 in Nigeria (S76 is more likely), CHC is teetering on the brink of extinction in Nigeria, so which one will you be flying ? You tell me.

Many of us is not a rumour, work the math yourself when I tell you the fact that only 12 pilots left Bristow for Caverscam - that's a considerable minority of those employed on the contract. I am perfectly happy with what I get and am one of those who would happily stack shelves at WalMart rather than sacrifice my principles - but then again I may not be French, so I actually have principles. Enjoy your time in Nigeria thinking you are one of us.