PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight School in Zambia
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2010, 04:59
Welshboyo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there Journyman, thanks for the comment, but would you mind explaining what you mean.

I have seen the bad press and i ahve now read the new press and i have talked to a few people trying to find out more.

I know the flight school stopped working last year, but that appears to be because of some issues with the Airforce, which i have been told have been sorted out, and from the stories i have heard it was because of some other people there spreading rumours and gossip that the fligth school was stopped, not because of any bad practice. indeed, i have not yet found anyone who can show me a bad report.

I know they are re-opening and i am trying to find out information for myself, so if you know of anything for definate, rather than the rumours and gossip, please tell me.

I do know that there were no students that were left out of pocket and that the Zambian aviation people seem to support the flight school reopening, and i have that on good authority.

Please, if you know more then tell me, or tell everyone, but only if you can prove it and not just gossip, please