PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay to Fly (Merged Feb '12)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2010, 13:45
mrx111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fight against P2F

Hi All,

I can't find again the thread about P2F discussion, so I'll write here. I'm experienced pilot flying for one european airline right now, but I've been partly involved in P2F program a time ago. I didin't go thru this P2F scheme, but I've quite valuable informations about all P2F things, about what they will offer you and how many violations are made against the training contract. If there is someone who wants to support this battle against P2F program (provided by EJ), give me know. I don't want to do all as a single person involved. There are several things, like immigration and work permit regulations beeing violated, safety, exceeding duty time limit for JAA license holders and many other things. According the contract you will receive from EJ, you have to follow all instructions from the airline, otherwise your program will be terminated and you loose all your money. This has already happend and makes me the feeling, that the EJ and partmer airline can make easily good profit just by pushing the trainee pilot to the limits, which he doesn't want to exceed. Once you refuse the request, you go home. This case I've well supported by many proofs, but I don't want to write all to the public forum at this time.