PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2010, 11:40
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Entaxei,

Further to MIDLGW's comments, sadly the last thing we at LGW need is another "LHR" Union and a faceless one at that. A "union" that insists on staying annonymous for fear for their safety while letting another crew member take the flak for supposedly being behind it. (An apology and denial from those at the top might have been nice!)

A while back, I asked HiFlyer exactly how many LGW crew are involved in the organising of PCCC. I didn't ask for names, just the number of crew yet HiFlyer declined to answer, once again rolling out the old "fear for the safety of it's organisers" excuse. Sorry, it doesn't wash with me anymore. Been there, got the tee-shirt! And for the record, as far as I'm aware and unless the situation has changed recently, there are no LGW crew involved.

It's a shame as I had high hopes for PCCC but the lack of conviction by those behind it has made me think that they will achieve very little. I now agree with MIDLGW. We need our own representation, run by crew that are not distracted by whats going on up the road and that understand our own issues. How about it, MID?