PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HR Interview Questions
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2010, 08:43
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is also probably best if these are not aviation related!
Might I suggest, if you are applying for a position at the very start of your aviation career, that your experiences, no matter how fantastic and exciting to you, are not of the required depth to answer most of the tricky HR questions.

These questions are designed to assess lateral thinking and application of associated events to the framework required by the question. As such simple, real life events can be adequately moulded into aceeptable replies by using your noggin. That is what the interviewer wants to see. Be warned though, many interviewers will put you under time pressure to reply.

Not meaning to be degrading but, to be perfectly honest, the interviewer doesn't care a jot about your actual experience, they just want to see you apply a mental model off the cuff.

Good luck.

Edit:

Just re-read the initial question and I assume you are looking for a job as a trainer? In which case be prepared for anything that fits the framework above. With the relevant experience you should (and I, as the interviewer would expect) that you can apply relevant, appropriate situations to each 'give an example of' questions both quickly and concisely.