View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2010, 11:25
  #14 (permalink)  
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Eire/HK
Posts: 590
The next time you have a trip get the airplane impounded. If you are an EU citizen, and you land in a EU country, file a case against them. Just make sure you have all the proof of non payment, and do things according to the book, otherwise you might find yourself without a job and airplane. They are not above international law, and most employers take advantage of the fact that you will not do anything this drastic.
B200Drvr is offline