PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The RAF had no nukes until the Early '60s
Old 17th Aug 2010, 16:55
RIHoward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmnnn CNH

"you end up saying silly things like the UK assassinated Franz Ferdinand ..."
Is that what I actually said CNH? Or are you deliberately misrepresenting what I said, I find your approach dishonest CNH. You just come on here with slurs and ne ne ne ne ners and aren't actually contributing anything of value to the thread. It begs the question what are you actually here for?

He [Lyle] then comments on matters 'beyond his expertise'.
No he asks a question and is deliberately lied to, don't you know the difference?

The Sunday Graphic article is PURE PROPAGANDA designed not only to mislead the 'enemy', but also the British people. Three of the guys in that picture gave their lives so that you and I can come on here and express our dumb opinions CNH.

And in answer to CNH's WW1 diversionary side thread...
The Allies strategy was to prevent the Axis forces (Germany, Ottoman Turks) linking up and then beginning the 'March East' into the Caspian area - Baku etc, and dominating rumoured Mesopotamian (Iraqi) oil riches. This is not a WW1 thread.

Yes both sides (East and West) were being lied to in fact the entire planet was being lied to, honesty is something you don't seem to value CNH?

Not quite the same as reading VCAS's files in the PRO.
Have you done that CNH? If so then give us the benefit of your knowledge. Or at least contribute something.