PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2010, 23:54
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
777-Aviator, the answer to your question is a NO...but to be honest, since I have joined AAA, Air Arabia HR, Head of Training & even Flt Ops Manager has at least 1 to 2 visits a month, I remember the Top Management meetings with AAA Top Managements...etc. there is always a constant presence of Air Arabia Staff in AAA, we've had them visiting us once into our classroom & trying to motivate us, one of the High Management guys said ''We are happy that we have opened such a training program'' then I asked him your question (getting hired)...he said ''I understand...etc, Just focus on your training, you are Air Arabia's Sons''. Although it doesn't sound like a guarantee, but at least I can sense it all over the place, from instructors to Management .

Trust me, its a tough training program, whoever makes it through, will be a good airlinr pilot (one who can handle jets/SOPs...etc. from the first day at work), I know some airlines in the region & I heard from some them that they are intrested in MPL...can't say more than that about it!, hope it'll become official before the end of the year

@ glf, the time logged will be SIC (FO) as you will already be carrying the MPL after the Real/Actual A320 12 T/Ls.