PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - .Jetstar ready for all-comers with new-look team
Old 9th Aug 2010, 00:51
stubby jumbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The Qantas offshoot announced yesterday that former chief financial officer David Hall would return from Qantas to take over the airline's operations in Australia and New Zealand.
Mr Hall will also be responsible for introducing the Boeing 787 Dreamliner to the Qantas fleet."

When you dissect this commentary ...you realise that these people have no idea what the hell they are managing or doing.
Last time I checked-the 787 had wings and flew in the air.
Can someone tell me WHAT THE HELL WOULD THIS CHUMP KNOW ABOUT INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW TYPE TO AN AIRLINE?????

Not only is Mr Hall running around trying to sort out the woes of JQ -which I reckon would keep him fairly busy
He is also going to be doing another gig. A gig which considering we are getting over 50 of the buggers would you need to be priddy much on the ball.

But no...this is all too much common sense for this lot.

Why do they even bother announcing these things. Even a 6 year old could work out that this idea makes about as much sense as feeding the Cookie Monster..... Orange's.

But hey .....don't get me started on....... Orange