PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ohhhh dear...Not Again!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 12:07
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Ohhhh dear...Not Again!!

Just passed the 3rd anniversary of the dirty deed.. thought I'd give all you good folk, and others, an update on proceedings.

Having dealt with the Ombudsman twice and the AFP yet again, the final outcome there is nix, nought, nothing. AFP have a legal out. My plaint as an individual gets a run down their list,.. Case categorization and Prioritization... and drops off the bottom as a no-goer.

And I thought Perjury and Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice was pretty serious stuff, but apparently not,... silly old me to think so.

AFP either too busy or done all their dough on dud phone cards and bike repairs in Israel.

CASA, corruptly in my opinion, changed the thrust of the second external investigation of my allegations of criminality, into one of breach of their Code of Conduct. The 2 surviving AWIs got "administrative sanctions" imposed... but I can't know what that is.!! (Give you a)Serve & Protect (ourselves) is their motto, obviously.

The 4 page letter I got from CASA's shiny, new (Un) Ethical and (Mis) Conduct committee is worthy of a gold medal in bureaucratic obfustication and crappology. And the signatory noted, "signed by direction"... ie under duress. Not the author.
He who is about to get done over in court didnt have the balls to put his name to it.

Following that I sent a circular letter to aviation businesses in FNQ advising them that these people, are still out the and on the job.... and do take precautions so you dont get hit with a similar event.

As a result of that, I received a heavy duty "threat" letter from The Aust Solicitor General. Obviously been briefed untruthfully by CASA...because he stated.." there had been no evidence from any body of criminality".

Hullo ?.... the result of TWO (2) investigations have clearly shown gross wrongdoing and exactly that.
Once apprised of the facts, silence ensured.

After some initial legal advice, I have a couple of other things to follow up and
I intend to keep hammering away.

CASA is a "bureaucracy" (sic) that gives bureaucracy a bad name.
And I sincerely believe that We the people have entered the age of failing/failed? bureaucracies.

I'll keep you posted.