PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Swoops
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2010, 10:21
dirty deeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone is so excited about JB.

I reckon this guy has been bought in to clean up the books, implement Business Class, get a Wide Body domestic operation up and running (awarded to the lowest bidder, my thoughts will be either VA pilots on their S$%T contracts or a PB base that is already underway and being planned), a shrinking of VB (expansion of PB and VA to operate domestic OP's, ala Jetstar!).

Then Branson and the shareholders will make some cash and sell off the business, come on in ANZ. This all smells of Edington and the Ansett restructure and sell off!

JB has bought his team across because there is S$%T loads of bonus's to be made, easy KPI's to achieve and a nice retirement package to boot. I give him 18 months and he is gone!

And all the pilots at VB have fallen for the car salesman pitch and so called engagement, wait till the Wide Bodies turn up, watch the place implode as three groups are played off against each other and the PB Australian Bases open. Don't forget Jet Connect was started under JB at Qantas, and now the pilots are being told we wont be paxing in Business Class and the old HR manager is still around even though JB states openly that he does not like the guy, (oh my god, is this a classic Good Cop, Bad Cop scenario).

We have fallen for this rubbish again, it's a Business with share holders to respond to, they want results and the only difference between QF and VB is that QF don't pretend to like their staff!