PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thomas Cook cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2010, 21:07
historyftw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't get me wrong - I did know all of that you put down. I've exhausted every source of information I can.

My main point was this: All in all despite the benefits of such a scheme the big matter is the 81k. The job description did specify they would help you gain support for this. I am in the situation where I have no source of funding other than to get a loan and I wonder how the credit system would work on applying for a loan of 81k. I have a fairly good credit rating but not 81k worth... So I was wondering what it seems everyone else is. How can we realistically afford it. If you already can afford it then this sort of scheme doesn't make a huge difference to the rest of your life as you can go to the training and find a job afterwards. According to FTE they have a good employment record. However, if like me, you can't afford it and need help with sponsorship and getting the loan or whatever means to pay for the training this scheme is vital to your dreams.

Not sure if that made sense but just to reiterate I have read every SINGLE bit of information on here/ the web about this scheme. I do appreciate everyones answers and don't want people to think that I am just asking questions and demanding answers without looking my self first.