View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2010, 04:38
  #3681 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 86
Hi Becca,

For life insurance and lost of license insurance I used BALPA. They are brokers, and sold me a policy cheaper than that which Paul Jones offer you. I had to get travel insurance through Paul Jones as they were the only company to do pilot training specific travel insurance.

We did not have to have contents insurance whilst living in the UK- and as for 'loss of security bond insurance' are you sure that is not the same as your loss of licence (medical) insurance?
F/O UFO is offline