PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FSA article: a MATTER of DEGREE
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2010, 03:10
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Awesome runway 16,

Just a few points,

My experience with some so called Uni trained pilots is that they simply do not have a lot of experience and that shows in the air and on the ground.
Because it's only the Uni trained guys right? The guys trained 'the ole fashuned way' never do that stuff...

As for the topic of degrees amd what they are taught at the Uni Flight School a lot of that is actually covered in the normal CASA flight training requirements.
In order to make that assertion, you would have to have attended and completed the very degree programs that you appear to be denigrating.

The article leaves a lot to be desired. One sided, inaccurate and not real coverage of who foots the total bill for a Uni trained pilot.

Are we to only have pilots who are flying on Daddy's cheque book and no real concept of what a self-funded trainee is all about.
Give me the latter as a pilot anyday.
Wow, just WOW! So anyone who did a degree and flying must have had their parents pay for their flying? Do you normally specialize in gross, inaccurate and stupid generalisations?

GLEN,

At least they replied. I would take them up on the offer to be interviewed and tell your side of the story.

j3