PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2010, 19:59
graculus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..... ..... 1900 Valleys time....

SAP ...Well Bendt boyo, that was quite a nice brew, considering it wasn't Brains an'all. Are you sure you never put a drop of akvavit in it? Now where's my ASS?......
ASS boyo, where's your outdated S76 with my ****S? .... Whaddaya mean they're on the Bingo? Don't they know the ****S all had return tickets and we expected them back here?

ASS ... um well, er Mr SAP ...

SAP ... that's Captain SAP to you, you little third-rate pipsqueak ... who's coat is that jacket you're wearing? Whad wedder? ....

ASS ... It's true Captain SAP, there was Combined Rain And Precipitation - CRAP ...

DUM ... You can bet a glass of akvavit to a pint of Brains best bitter that if we'd had the DROSS here they'd have made it back through the CRAP with the ****S. We normally just play Ritt der Walküren on the PA, reverse the curtains on the horns of our helmets and think of that cute little copilot Brynhildr and it all seems to work OK ... By the way Mr Caverscam Local Operations Director (CLOD), we're finding it difficult to get enough horns for our helmets because of that English mad cow disease, so Knud and Nils decided we'd have to improvise a bit and use something very pointy and a bit flexible. We think if we can get enough pointy shoes from CLOD's boys, we should be able to have everything ready by September as long as we get them finished before St Kringle's Day

SAP ... I'm not feeling too well at the moment ... are you sure you didn't put a shot or three of JUBILÆUMS into my last 6 pints? Oh dear, that CRAP must be getting to me, my head is spinning like a Llanymynech spinning jenny. I think I'll go and have a little lie down and sod the ****S. Just make sure ... oh dear, make sure... make sure ... make ....

... lies down and fails to exit stage right

Last edited by graculus; 1st Jul 2010 at 20:09.